Dry Cleaning vs. Wet Cleaning: Difference and Benefits
August 19, 2020
You are likely to be overwhelmed by a wide variety of laundry services on offer. These laundries offer an array of services like wet cleaning, dry cleaning, wash & fold, etc. You will be confused about which cleaning process is the best for you, and to decide which suits you. First of all, you will need to understand the major differences between different laundry services. We are here to help you.
Let us see the major differences between dry cleaning and wet cleaning and the benefits of each.
What is Wet Cleaning?
Wet cleaning is similar to the laundry you do at home. Just like you do, they use water, detergents, and soaps. The only difference is that laundries have trained professionals who can handle your clothes like the way they require to be treated. They can skillfully take care of your delicate or favorite garments that cannot be washed at home.
What is Dry Cleaning
As its name suggests, dry cleaning does not use a “dry” method of cleaning. They use a liquid solvent to clean the clothes instead of water. Dry cleaning is usually done by immersing the clothes in a liquid solution that does not penetrate the fabric. Therefore, dry cleaning can be preferred by those who do not want their clothes to get shrunk or damaged while cleaning it.
Why Should You Choose Wet Cleaning?
- It is the most natural way of cleaning your clothes. Wet cleaning is gentle on your favorite garments and thus helps to extend their life. Also, It is more effective and functional than washing it yourself.
- Wet cleaning is the best option for your delicate fabrics like wool, cashmere, silk, linens, etc. Besides, your clothes are safe with a professional wet cleaning service. They don’t fade but become softer and more vibrant.
- Professional laundries do not use chemicals, but they use water and mild biodegradable detergent. Therefore going for a wet cleaning service will be better if you have sensitive skin. Wet cleaned clothes smell fresh without any chemical odors.
- Wet cleaning is energy efficient, besides producing zero toxic waste and air pollution. Moreover, wet cleaning is better than dry cleaning as it removes tough stains like mildew, sweat, etc.
Why Should You Choose Dry Cleaning?
- As there is no use of water in dry cleaning, it protects the color of your garments. It is better than wet cleaning to dissolve grease and oil stains.
- Dry Cleaning better for preserving natural fibers like wool and silk and helps to retain the original texture, finish, and color of your garments.
- It is useful when it comes to cleaning garments or clothing that would quickly disintegrate in water, or clothing that cannot withstand the roughness of a washing machine or dryer.
- By getting your clothes dry cleaned, they will look their best longer. The colors will be brighter, and you will save money as you don’t have to buy clothes often.
Why Choose Purezone Laundry?
Are you looking for a professional laundry service near you that offers both wet cleaning and dry cleaning? Get in touch with our laundry and dry cleaning Dubai Marina to get the right kind of treatment your clothes need! If you are not sure about choosing wet cleaning or dry cleaning, don’t worry. You can take the help of our wet or dry cleaning in Business Bay & International City to determine the best cleaning process for your clothes. Your clothes are safe with us!
The Place You Trust
Get your laundry and dry cleaning picked-up, cleaned and dropped-off with just two taps.
Order online from our Website our laundry service right at your door-step, at your convenience.